How can we improve our Stock Selection Guide Tools?

Add all TK6 portfolio reports/features to SSGPlus

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

In the old toolkit (I had Mac version years ago) wasn't there PERT Trend repor that showed two quarters of % changes in sales, PTP, EPS? put that in online SSG tool.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am glad to see reports will be added. Capturing data isn't nearly as useful as being able to use the data to make decisions. Reports make data bases useful.

• Deane Jaeger commented  · 

I would like to see the PMG portion of Toolkit incorporated in the online tools. In particular monthly PE ratios are useful in determining when a quality stock is "on sale"

• Mike Panesis commented  · 

The only report I really used in ITK6 was the summary, and only then to import elsewhere. I occasionally used the comparison report. What I'd really like is on super report that lets you:

1. Select which portfolios you want to report on.
        2. Select the fields you want to see. Unlike ITK6, I should be able to choose from *any* of the fields in the completed analysis.
        3. Click on a "go" button that produces a list view of the data.
        4. Enables me to sort and filter the data on the list view.
        5. Lets me export the data into a .CSV, .XLS or .PDF file.

If you can do this one thing, I have a feeling it will meet most basic reporting needs.

• Kathryn Miles commented  · 

I love Toolkit but would love to be able to access all that Toolkit offers has online and by any computer including my Mac.

Feedback and Knowledge Base