105 votesunder review · 11 comments · Stock Selection Guide Tools » SSGPlus · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Mike Panesis supported this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentMike Panesis commented
The only report I really used in ITK6 was the summary, and only then to import elsewhere. I occasionally used the comparison report. What I'd really like is on super report that lets you:
1. Select which portfolios you want to report on.
2. Select the fields you want to see. Unlike ITK6, I should be able to choose from *any* of the fields in the completed analysis.
3. Click on a "go" button that produces a list view of the data.
4. Enables me to sort and filter the data on the list view.
5. Lets me export the data into a .CSV, .XLS or .PDF file.
If you can do this one thing, I have a feeling it will meet most basic reporting needs.