Thank you for voting on this feature. We are planning the reports to include. Please see the individual feedback forum entries for the status of each report.Mike Panesis supported this idea ·Mike Panesis commented
The only report I really used in ITK6 was the summary, and only then to import elsewhere. I occasionally used the comparison report. What I'd really like is on super report that lets you:
1. Select which portfolios you want to report on.
2. Select the fields you want to see. Unlike ITK6, I should be able to choose from *any* of the fields in the completed analysis.
3. Click on a "go" button that produces a list view of the data.
4. Enables me to sort and filter the data on the list view.
5. Lets me export the data into a .CSV, .XLS or .PDF file.
If you can do this one thing, I have a feeling it will meet most basic reporting needs.