Add all TK6 portfolio reports/features to SSGPlus
Thank you for voting on this feature. We are planning the reports to include. Please see the individual feedback forum entries for the status of each report.
In the old toolkit (I had Mac version years ago) wasn't there PERT Trend repor that showed two quarters of % changes in sales, PTP, EPS? put that in online SSG tool.
I am glad to see reports will be added. Capturing data isn't nearly as useful as being able to use the data to make decisions. Reports make data bases useful.
Deane Jaeger commented
I would like to see the PMG portion of Toolkit incorporated in the online tools. In particular monthly PE ratios are useful in determining when a quality stock is "on sale"
Mike Panesis commented
The only report I really used in ITK6 was the summary, and only then to import elsewhere. I occasionally used the comparison report. What I'd really like is on super report that lets you:
1. Select which portfolios you want to report on.
2. Select the fields you want to see. Unlike ITK6, I should be able to choose from *any* of the fields in the completed analysis.
3. Click on a "go" button that produces a list view of the data.
4. Enables me to sort and filter the data on the list view.
5. Lets me export the data into a .CSV, .XLS or .PDF file.
If you can do this one thing, I have a feeling it will meet most basic reporting needs.
Kathryn Miles commented
I love Toolkit but would love to be able to access all that Toolkit offers has online and by any computer including my Mac.